Essential aspects for all employees and executives, as well as a first step in the training of individuals employed in quality management functions; you will be trained in the basic elements of quality management and its success factors.
BASIC TRAINING / QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Examination for certified Quality Managers
A personal certificate according to ISO/IEC 17024 issued by TUV AUSTRIA provides you with international recognition of your expert qualifications as a quality manager.
Overview of various advanced processes of Quality Management and their practical application:
- „QMS”: Successful Introduction & Further Development of a Management System
- “ISO”: Implementation of QMS requirements according to ISO 9001:2015
- “IQM” (Integrated Quality Management): On the Road to Personal & Business Excellence
- “Methodologies”: Quality Management Method
- “Audits”: Assessment of the Effectiveness of Management Systems
- Context of the Organization: Understanding the Organization and its Context / Understanding the Needs and Expectations of Interested Parties / Determining the Scope of the Quality Management System / Quality Management System and its Processes
- Leadership: Leadership and Commitment / Customer Focus / Policy / Establishing the Quality Policy / Communication the Quality Policy / Organization Roles, Responsibilities and Authorities.
- Planning: Actions to address Risks and Opportunities / Quality Objectives and Planning / Planning of Changes
- Support: Resources / People / Infrastructure / Environment for the Operation of Processes / Monitoring and Measuring Resources / Organizational Knowledge / Competence / Awareness / Communication / Documented Information / Creating and Updating / Control of Documented Information.
- Operation: Operational Planning and Control / Requirements for Products and Services / Customer Communication / Determining the Requirements for Products and Services / Review of the Requirements for Products and Services / Changes to Requirements for Products and Services /
- Design and Development of Products and Services / Planning / Inputs / Controls / Outputs / Changes.
- Control of externally provided Processes, Products and Services: Type and Extent of Control / Information for external providers / Production and Service Provision: Control of Production and Service Provision / Identification and Traceability / Property belonging to customers or external providers / Preservation / Post-delivery Activities / Control of Changes / Release of Products and Services / Control of Non-Confirming outputs.
- Performance Evaluation: Monitoring, Measurement, Analysis and Evaluation / Customer Satisfaction / Analysis and Evaluation / Internal Audit / Management Review: MR- Inputs / Outputs.
- Improvement: Nonconformity and corrective Actions / Continual Improvement / other International Standards on Quality Management and Quality Management Systems developed by ISO/TC176
Advanced Quality Management HR Components:
Overview of various advanced Quality Processes of the HR Industry:
- Human Capital Reporting Process (General, Guiding Principles, Target Groups and Stakeholder relevance
- Tools and Procedures for Data Collections, Reporting Structure, Internal and External Reporting
- Comparability of Reporting, Risk Management Relevance, Reporting Areas
- Reporting Compliance and Ethics, Costs, Diversity
- Leadership, Organizational Culture, Organizational Health & Safety Components, Productivity
- Recruitment, Mobility, Turnover, Skills and Capabilities, Succession Planning
- Workforce Availability, Reporting Documents, Reporting Frequency
Assessment service delivery — Procedures and methods to assess people in work and organizational settings — Part 1: Requirements for the client:
- Quality Aspects of Agreement Procedure, Client Responsibilities, Competence and Training, Anticipating Outcomes and Consequences, Supplementary Research Activities
- Quality Aspects of Pre-Assessment Procedures, Identification of Assessment Needs, Assessment Services Recommendations, Assessment Services Agreement
- Quality Aspects of Assessment Delivery, Steps Needed, Planning the Assessment, Informing Assessment Participants, Conducting the Assessment, Interpreting and Using Results, Providing Feedback, Evaluating the Assessment
- Quality Aspects of Post-Assessment Review, Rights and Responsibilities of Assessments Participants
- Quality Aspects of Supplemental Information on Technical Documentation of Assessment Methods and Procedures
- Quality Aspects of Documentation of Assessment Methods and Procedures
- Quality Aspects of Objectivity of Assessment Methods and Procedures during Implementation
- Quality Aspects of Validity, Reliability, Fairness, Periodic Checks for Adequacy
- Quality Aspects of Supplemental Information on Analysis and Interpretation of Results
Quality Aspects of Supplemental Information on Reporting